Looking for care you can count on?
We offer a full, multi-disciplinary range of reliable services to treat the whole patient, from skilled nursing to speech therapy.
Expert care for catheter exchanges, infusion therapy, health assessments, med management and wound care.
Specially trained to help people regain needed skills and learn adaptive techniques to fully engage in their daily lives.
Help to support our clients by providing assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and meal preparation.
Home Health Aides
Our Medical Social Workers provide support to patients and their families to deal with the emotional strains of the healthcare process. They are trained to help you plan for your future and provide counseling and information on community resources
Medical Social Work
Extraordinary Home Health Care
Consistent, Cooperative, Compassionate
The cornerstone of Better Care’s services is our One Patient, One Nurse policy:
- Continuity of care helps prevent hospitalizations and adverse events.
- A consistent, caring relationship between patient and clinician leads to better outcomes.
- Familiarity with patients’ conditions and needs results in better advocacy and more efficient treatment.
Our care team includes clinicians trained in a range of high-demand specialist, from certified Wound Care and Wound-Vac Therapy to Occupational Therapy to Diseases management.
This multi-disciplinary approach:
- Ensure consistent, coordinated care
- Addresses the full range and complexity of each patient’s needs.
- Gather all the health care resources you need in one place.
We take pride in our reputation for fast turnaround times and dependable services
- Seamless, throughout and efficient on boarding of new patients
- Clear, timely communication between our team and yours
- Dedicated staff committed to fully understanding and addressing each patent’s need
- Skilled nurses available after-hours
We are committed to providing a breadth and depth of care that treats the whole patient. This is why our team includes clinicians trained in a wide range of essential, specialized skills.
Insurances We Accept
We accept a wide range of insurance plans. Call your insurer to find out if Better Care services are covered under yours.
Work With us
Are you talented health care professional or home aide? Invest your skills and passion in a team that gives back.
Competitive Pay Rates
Free CPR & First Aid Certification
Proud to be the highest-rated home health care provider in the Leominster area on Healthcare Compare
See what our clients have to say and why we’re the top choice for home health care in central MA
“You won’t find any better agency then [Better Care]. thank you, for all you did for us.”
“The nurses are Better Care Home Health cares are professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable. They always had a smile and words of comfort […] I have no doubt that my husband’s recovery was due to the nursing care provided by BCHH”
“Melissa and her staff were very caring and patient with my father. I would highly recommend them to your family and friends, for the short time they cared for my father, they let the best impression with us!”
Melissa took care of my mother when she broke her arm 10years ago and she was wonderful! You are all in good hands!